I’ve had a lot of Indonesians ask me the English for pulsa telepon. They thought the English for pulsa is pulse and refill for isi ulang pulsa. That is wrong. So, in this lesson I’m going to show you some English phrases related to pulsa telepon.
– I’m running out of credit on my phone. = Saya kehabisan pulsa telepon.
– I’m out of credit on my phone. = Saya kehabisan pulsa telepon.
– I have no credit left on my phone. = Pulsa telepon saya habis.
– I don’t have enough credit to call you. = Pulsa saya tidak cukup buat telepon kamu.
– I need to top up my credit. = Saya harus isi ulang pulsa saya.
– I want to put credit on my phone. = Saya mau isi pulsa telepon saya.
Americans also say minutes to mean pulsa telepon. Jadi jangan lagi bilang
“I want to buy pulse”, but say “I want to top up my credit”, or “I want to put credit on my phone”, or “I need to add minutes on my phone”.